Augusta encourages citizens and visitors to partner with the city in making Augusta a better place to live, work, and play.
Register to receive emails and texts from the city government or various departments!
Augusta has created many social media outlets to present ideas and gather feedback for the process of government.
- Augusta Recreation Facebook
- Official Facebook page for the Augusta, Ga. Recreation Department.
- Augusta Sheriff's Office Facebook
- Official Facebook page for the Richmond County Sheriff's Office.
- Augusta Planning & Development Facebook
- Official Facebook page for the Augusta Planning & Development Department
- Augusta Planning & Development Twitter
- Official Twiiter account for the Augusta Planning & Development Department
- RSS Feed Main Site
- RSS feed from www.augustaga.gov for news, calendars, etc.
- EMA Alert Center
- Alert Center allows you to view all alerts and emergencies in your area.
- Notify Me
- Subscribe to news, alerts, blogs, and calendars.
- Community Voice
- Contribute ideas for the community, environment, etc. and suggest initiatives.
- Mayor's Weekly Updates
- A collection of weekly videos, email digests, and news updates from the Mayor.
- Richmond County Sheriff's Office
- Full service access to the Sheriff's Office and their services.